18th April 2011, 03:34 PM
shammaperweem2

M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?

hello sir
i m shamma
i didnt qualify in gate 2011. i scored 48. please guide me how to do mtech in control & instrumentation from gud n reputed college?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  2. What if GATE 2015 score is just below qualifying marks?
  3. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  4. Can I get a job on basis of GATE score of 437?
  5. M.Tech in Instrumentation in kerala after GATE rank 845 and score 441?
  6. GATE score of 478 in Instrumentation stream will help to get admission in ICE? -- [New]
  7. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  8. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
  9. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score?
  11. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  12. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
  13. Can I apply for IITs with a all India rank of 1955 and a score of 348 in GATE Exam with Instrumentation stream?
  14. List of college in which I can apply with a GATE Instrumentation score of 479?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment exam?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 517 in GATE Instrumentation(SC Category)?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?
  18. Only M.Tech can be done through GATE? Which other courses?
30th April 2011, 12:49 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?

hii, surely you can pursue your dream of mtech, for that you need to write the pgcet exam, and from there you can apply in best of colleges of vtu like

RVCE
SJCE
NIE........best of luck.
30th April 2011, 12:50 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Post Re: M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?

hii, surely you can pursue your dream of mtech, for that you need to write the pgcet exam, and from there you can apply in best of colleges of vtu like

RVCE
SJCE
NIE........best of luck.
17th May 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?

between E & C and Instrumentation Technology which is the preferred branch-Shailesh
18th June 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii can u please tell me from where i can pursue mtech from reputed institute wid score of 221 in gate. i dint qualify gate 2011
20th June 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

without gate can i get admission for instrumentation and control either in keral or tamilnadu for year 2011
19th July 2011, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

i have got 317 as qualified gate score.can u suggest me some college to do m.tech Control & instrumentation
3rd August 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

is there any minimum percentage in BE marks for Mtech admission after gate ?
18th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum marks to be scored in gate to be able to persue m.tech in a nit
19th March 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

is mtech in instrumentation & control possible after btech in electronics & communication?
13th April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get M.Tech Instrumentation course in NITs after scoring 500 in GATE with 510 rank under OBC quota Source: hm-tech-control-instrumentation-without-qualifying-gate-score-204 and rank-7491 for sc quat
15th April 2012, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

hi can any one provide me the M.tech college in instrumentation and control where I can get admission with 23 marks in gate and my rank is 2845....
13th March 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

hi can any one plz tell me about colleges where i cn get admission in M.tech program of Instrumentation and control without appearing gate score?
13th August 2013, 03:57 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi Shamma

If you have not qualified gate, then your score (48) is of no use. Infact your score is too low

Following are the some of the colleges which provide M.Tech without GATE SCore

- Jaypee Engineering college
- Bharti Vidyapeeth University
- Bharat University
- Guru Ghasidas University
- Galgotias University
- Cambridge Institute of Technology
- Teerantahkar Engineering college
- Kolhan Institute of Technology and Engineering
- Sikkim Manipal University
- BIT Lalpur
- Aryabhat Institute of Technology
- IGNOU
- Mahatama Gandhi University
- Osmania University
- Annamalai University

but having M.Tech from these university wont add much value to you as they dont have good infrastructure required for M.Tech. Also they wont be able to provide you any placement

I would advice you to prepare for one year and re appear next year for GATE

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?