12th August 2013, 01:22 AM
sandeeprborse

How to do M.Tech in distance learning? I have done B.E mechanical

i have done my BE Mechanical in 2004 i have to do MTECH in manufacturing please give college names for distance learning in Pune & Nasik area.I am doing job & having total experience of 9 years in vaious fields like Quality , design & development , suplier development.Waiting for reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  2. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  4. Institutes for mtech/me (mechanical) in distance learning mode
  5. How to do M.Tech in distance learning? I have done B.E mechanical
  6. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  7. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
  8. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  10. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  11. List of AICTE approved B.E/B.Tech colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  13. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  14. How to pursue M.Tech through distance learning from Mumbai University
  15. How to do M.Tech through distance learning after completing B.Tech degree?
  16. How to join diploma mechanical distance learning course? I am a ITI draftsman mechanical
  17. List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?
  18. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
15th November 2016, 06:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in distance learning? I have done B.E mechanical

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. Part time or distance Master of Technology is not approved by All India Council of Education. So, even if you pursue these courses from institutes which offers this course in distance or part time mode, your degree will not be valid for either higher studies or government job opportunities.

It is better to appear for Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering and clear this examination, so that you can get admission in regular Master of Technology. GATE qualified candidates also get stipend for pursuing Master of technology. There is no age limit to apply for GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?