22nd July 2012, 05:15 PM
dhivya palanisamy

How to do M.Tech in food and nutrition biotechnology? What are the job opportunities in Hospital Fields

Dear sir/madam iam doing my final year B.tech biotechnology. i am plannig to do my m.tech in food and nutrition biotechnolgy. can i able to know the job oppurtunities in hospital fields..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  3. Will I get a good job in hospital after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  4. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field? -- [New]
  5. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  7. higher studies opportunities and job opportunities in nutrition and Dietetion after B.Sc(Nutrition)
  8. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  9. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  10. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  11. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  12. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Biotechnology? In which colleges are these courses available?
  13. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. How much can we earn after MSc Biotech?
  16. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  18. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
29th August 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in food and nutrition biotechnology? What are the job opportunities in Hospital Fields

i have completed my b tech biotechnology in private university and i have 74% am i eligible to continue my m tech food and nutrition in srm university chennai???????
11th June 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in food and nutrition biotechnology? What are the job opportunities in Hospital Fields

How much salary could i expect after completing M.Tech in food and nutritional biotechnology in chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?