9th February 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?

I want to know about all types of standard jobs after B.SC(HONS) in FOOD & NUTRITION. Please give me all the information as soon as possible. Also mention the salary of the informing jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  2. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition?
  3. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  4. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Chemistry Honors?
  6. Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?
  7. What are the career prospects for B.Sc. Home Science Honours students?
  8. When are the diet forms coming into the market?
  9. What is the value of certificate course in Food & Nutrition for government jobs?
  10. After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?
  11. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad? -- [New]
  13. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  14. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  15. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  16. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Food and Nutrition) candidate?
  18. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
16th May 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?

sir ,i have done B.sc general from punjab university can i am eligible for M.sc in food and nutrition
23rd June 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?

i have done bsc honrs in food sciene and technology., i would like to know about the job possibilities in punjab, chandigarh. which industries are offering jobs
1st July 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

job opportunities after completion b.sc honours in food & nutrition in kolkata? How much salaries i can get from this jobs?
2nd July 2012, 01:58 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Main working fields for food nutritionist and dietician:-

>Food service field
>Institutional Catering
>Health Care field
>Research & Development
>Social Welfare
>Teaching profession
>Sports and Health Clubs
>Government Sector
>Mass Media
>Gyms, Slimming Centers
22nd July 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

may i know the basic salary for the Bsc nutrition & dietetics candidate?
5th September 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir how much salaries are given under the jobs of bsc fooescience and nutrition does it has a good future or not plz tell me sir
16th June 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i like to do food science and nutrution,is there any scope for this in future.and how much salary i would get if i will select this course
15th August 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me can i get a job after completing b.sc nutritition in kolkata or Burdwan.
2nd May 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

we have part time jobs for Food & Nutrition Qualified People

Please send resumes to [email protected]
26th July 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.sc general,2 nd year.my subjects are nutrition, chemistry & human development.plz suggest me after completing b.sc which course is suitable for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?