9th June 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Service Selection Board (SSB) after completion of 12th board exam?

I got 86.2% in 12th board exam non-medical stream with Physics 82, Chemistry 86 and Mathematics 88. Can I apply directly for Service Selection Board (SSB) now?

11th June 2018, 11:27 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Service Selection Board (SSB) after completion of 12th board exam?

Yes, you can apply for Technical Entry Scheme conducted by Indian Army. Candidates can apply for TES at official website of Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.

The application for TES is available for twice every year.

Once application process is over, Indian Army sets a cut off percentage of marks fro shortlisting candidates for Service Selection Board. 86.2% marks in 12th board exam is good and you have good chance of getting a call for direct SSB.
11th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Service Selection Board (SSB) after completion of 12th board exam?

Yes, male candidates passed 12th are eligible for SSB ( Service Selection Board ) on the basis of aggregate in JEE Main entrance examination.

Earlier the call letter is on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination but now it is on the basis of JEE score.

So, you are eligible to apply on the JEE Main score. Application for will be available at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or www.joinindiannavy.nic.in.
11th June 2018, 03:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are eligible for direct call letter from SSB for technical entry.

Candidates are eligible for technical entry on the basis of JEE Main conducted by CBSE.

You are not eligible for SSB on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?