18th July 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?

I want to go in merchant navy.which is the best college.how many college for marine engg. In ludiana.what is the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure for marine or merchant navy in India?
  3. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  4. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  5. Good shipping companies which provides one year course in marine engineering(to join merchant navy)?
  6. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCM
  7. Admission in marine engineering in good colleges for Merchant Navy?
  8. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission for Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the required age limit, duration and fee structure for this?
  12. Which are the government colleges of Merchant Navy? Fee structure to be paid?
  13. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  14. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  15. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  16. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  18. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
28th April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?

my son is studying DPS now in tenth class, he wants to become a merchnt navy officer in futur,please let me know what and in which subject he should concerate.
with thanks sharan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?