1st September 2013, 12:26 PM
Amaresh K S

How to do M.Tech in karnataka and MS in germany

Hi,i have completed my BE(information science) and planning for higher studies,i had taken up pgcet exams and got a overall raking of 2829.Do you think its a right choise to do MTech in karnataka colleges.?
On the other hand i have plans to do MS (Automobile software engineer)in germany..
which one do you think a right choise.please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language? -- [New]
  2. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  3. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in Karnataka?
  4. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  5. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  6. Do Karnataka and Non Karnataka students have to appear for Karnataka PGCET?
  7. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  12. Is there any chance to get a seat for M.Tech or M.E in Karnataka
  13. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  15. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  16. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
23rd August 2017, 02:49 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in karnataka and MS in germany

There is a major difference to study PG in India or Abroad. You should consider the factors financial condition and your responsibility and interest while choosing the option to study India or Abroad. If you have a comfort of living and not want to leave family, friends, then you should study in India. In India, You can pursue M.Tech (Information Science) in well reputed institute. If you have a dream to study abroad and no problem financially, then you can choose to study MS in Germany. If you are not financially capable, then you should do job for a 3-4 years, save money and use the fund to study MS in Germany.

Top M.Tech Institutes In Karnataka
- International Institute of Information, Bangalore
- Adarsh Academy of Information Technology
- PES University
- Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Christ University
- R.V. College of Engineering
- Rai Technology University
- B.M.S. College of Engineering
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- Dayanand Sagar University
- A.M.C. College of Engineering

Study In Germany
- If you choose to study MS in germany, then you will have many benefits such as foreign degree, global exposure, excellent research opportunities and great career scope.
- For getting admission to Germany, You should know the eligibility criteria before applying.

Eligibility For MS In Germany
- You must have passed B.E./B.Tech with at least 70-75% aggregate from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear GRE and should have score at least 350 to get admission.
- You are required to appear IELTS or TOEFL and should have score at least 6.0 in IELTS and 100 in TOEFL.

Top Universities For MS In Germany
- Technische Universitat, Munchen
- Ludwig Maximilians Universitat, Munchen
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universitat, Heidelberg
- Humboldt Universitat, Zu Berlin
- Freie Universitat, Berlin
- Universitat Freiburg
- Eberhard Karls Universitat, Tubingen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?