6th January 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech from Mumbai University? I am in last semester of BSc IT

I am on the last semister of BSc IT and want to do MTech From Mumbai University,Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to mtech nanoscience in DU on the basis of JAM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  3. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  4. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  5. How to change my college within Mumbai University?
  6. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  7. Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?
  8. Can I apply for MMS from Mumbai University after completing M.I degree from Ellim University? Am I eligible to apply for MPSC and UPSC?
  9. Can I complete my BSc in Sikkim Manipal University? I am appearing in BSc computer science in Mumbai University
  10. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  11. What is the internship application procedure to follow? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MSc/B.Ed? I have done BSc Hons with Botany
  13. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 4th Semester Electronic Instruments Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  15. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  16. PG Diploma in Dietetics after B.Sc in Hospitality Studies from Mumbai University?
  17. What is the new paper pattern and question papers for Mumbai university?
  18. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
31st August 2017, 01:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from Mumbai University? I am in last semester of BSc IT

Graduate aptitude test in Engineering scorecard is accepted by Mumbai University. You can apply for GATE exam to get admission in Mumbai University. Bachelor of Technology or engineering candidates or who have done master's degree in science, mathematics stream can apply for GATE exam.

Bachelor of Science in Information Technology candidates are not eligible for GATE exam to get admission in M.Tech. You need to pursue Master's degree in Science to become eligible for GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?