26th January 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the internship application procedure to follow?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am in second year degree course of mechanical engineering in Mumbai University.I have to do internship by this semester i.e. 3rd semester or next semester i.e. 4th semester.Can you please tell me internship application procedure & list of companies offered internships.I will wish to do it in this winter vacation.Kindly reply.

26th January 2015, 03:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the internship application procedure to follow?

Internship is considered as Significant part of the course Curriculum in Bachelor's of Technology Course.

Candidate Should Visit the Official Website of the Organizations for the Detailed Notification related to Internship Programmes.

Many Public and Private Sector Companies Often Invite the application for Internship programmes.

* Candidates are Required to Send the application in the Prescribed Format along with the Necessary documents to the Organization address.

* If the Candidate got Selected the Organization will send an Acknowledgement Letter and Get it Signed by the Head of the Institution and Obtain a No Objection Certificate from your College.

* Selection Process will be based on the Academic record of the Candidate and the Vacancies available in the Firms.

* Some of the Organizations which offer Internship Program for Mechanical Engineering Graduates are Given Below :

1. Larson and Toubro

2. Ashok Leyland

3. Honeywell

4. Tata Motors

5. Flow Serve

6. Bosch India

7. MRF

8. CETPA Infotech

9. Shell India

10. ABG Shipyard Limited

11. CMC Limited Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?