12th April 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What does attendance slip mean in UGCNET? How to send the application of UGC NET? I have completed my MSc IT from Nagarjuna University through distance with 71%

What do you mean by attendance slip in ugcnet?
tell the exact process how to send the application of ugc net?
please give the response as quick as possible.
i completed my Msc(Information technology) from Nagarjuna University through distance education in 2011 with 71%.
Am i elgible to write ugcnet?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing MSc IT in distance mode from Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  2. Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing MSc Chemistry through correspondence?
  3. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
  4. How can I apply for SET or NET? I am a PG from Acharya Nagarjuna University
  5. Am I eligible for JRF NET exam after completing MSc Microbiology from Acharaya Nagarjuna University
  6. Can I apply for CSIR-NET after distance exam in M.Sc.? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  7. Can I do M.Tech CSE from JNTU or Nagarjuna University through PGCET or GATE?
  8. Procedure to appear for NETSET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  10. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  11. Being a M.A.(Economics) final year student how can I apply for JRF?
  12. Colleges in Nagarjuna University for MSc Chemistry
  13. How to download the online application for UGC NET exam?
  14. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  15. How to appear for UGC NET after completing PGDBA from ICFAI University
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if completed M.Sc(Physics) from Distance Education?
  17. Am i eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam after doing MSc interior design from PTU university by distance education
  18. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject? -- [New]
20th April 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does attendance slip mean in UGCNET? How to send the application of UGC NET? I have completed my MSc IT from Nagarjuna University through distance with 71%

where do i get attendence slip for online submission of ugc net exam
19th November 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does attendance slip mean in UGCNET? How to send the application of UGC NET? I have completed my MSc IT from Nagarjuna University through distance with 71%

what is attendance slip in ugcnet
19th December 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I
have not submitted attendance slip in Lucknow university so whether my
form accepted or not? can i appear in exme?what should i do?
18th April 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What does attendance slip mean in UGCNET? How to send the application of UGC NET? I have completed my MSc IT from Nagarjuna University through distance with 71%

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2026230]What do you mean by attendance slip in ugcnet?

Ans: Attendance slip is nothing to do with your college attendance slip , but it is online generated document after you complete the form filling and the payment is made, when the payment is made then after two days you re login and scroll down and you will find attendance slip along with filled application form .
11th May 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I had been applying for ugc net but while doing the payment the page was expired but the amount was deducted now how to know that the application form was submitted
31st August 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I had been applying for ugc net but while doing the payment the page was expired but the amount was deducted now how to know that the application form was submitted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?