15th July 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in Prestigious Foreign universities like MIT, Stanford? Procedure and the fee structure?

I m doing B-Tech , 3rd year , wants to do M Tech from prestigous foreign universities like MIT , Stanford. Please suggest me the procedure , fee details and scholorships.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  2. Can I get admission in Stanford MIT after scoring 74% in Class 12? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure for MIT? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. What is the fee structure of MIT? What is the procedure for admission?
  5. Is it good to do M.Tech CS branch from India or Abroad? Common fee structure for M.Tech in Foreign and India?
  6. Procedure and cost involved in pursuing M.Tech from MIT or Stanford?
  7. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best course in MS after completing ECE to study further in abroad?
  9. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  10. Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?
  11. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  12. Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?
  13. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  14. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  15. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  16. Fee structure of MIT Pune B.Tech course including Hostel Fee, Education Fee and other fee?
  17. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  18. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?