18th January 2012, 06:14 PM
kaushal91093

What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?

i am in 2nd year engineering.what should i do after graduation?
should i go for m.b.a in india or m.b.a/m.tech from some foreign universities?
what is fee structure of foreign universites especially in u.s?

18th July 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?

I ve done two year degree course in india...one year mba college is best doing in india or other country
1st October 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?

pls tell about the best
9th December 2013, 05:18 PM
staycoolwidme803

If a person having average(50%-60%) mrks in acedemics. can he/she get his/her m.tech/ms in IIT's/USA University By GATE/GRE??
9th December 2013, 05:20 PM
staycoolwidme803

If a person having average(50%-60%) mrks in acedemics. can he/she get his/her m.tech/ms in IIT's/USA University By GATE/GRE??
3rd May 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I've done graduation from rajasthan university jaipur,india and I want to go foriegn for further studies(MBA) so what is the procedure for going there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?