5th April 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Marine engineering after passing Diploma engineering?

How can I join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? Please guys explain me in easy way.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  5. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  6. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  7. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  10. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  11. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  13. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  17. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
6th April 2015, 10:59 PM
satya praveen96
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Marine engineering after passing Diploma engineering?

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Marine Engineering is the one of the best course but very rare course even.

2.Only few Universities or colleges offering this course.

3.Some of the IIT's are offering this course with other name Ocean Engineering.

4.So try to get in the IIT college which is offering this course.

Some other universities/colleges offering marine engineering are.

->Neotia Institute of Technology Management and Science (NITMAS) in West Bengal
->International Maritime Academy, Tamil Nadu
->I.I.M.T Engineering College Meerut,
->Anna University etc,.

Hope above information is helpful to you.............

Have a nice day...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?