7th August 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters degree in Technical Line while pursuing final year of B.Com?

Sir,i persuing final year of b.com,i wantto do a maser degree in technical line tell me about the courses ol

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  2. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  3. Which masters course will be the best after doing B.E CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  5. Do I need to go for masters degree in economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  6. Do I need to go for masters degree in Economics to appear for Indian Economics service exams? I am pursuing CA
  7. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  8. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
  9. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  10. Eligibility criteria to appear for GATE Exam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts? -- [New]
  12. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
  13. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  14. What to choose after B.Tech Computer Science?
  15. Which is the best course between MS or M.Tech? What is the difference between those two
  16. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  17. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  18. How can I become a CID officer after pursuing degree final year
5th October 2012, 12:59 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do masters degree in Technical Line while pursuing final year of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i persuing final year of b.com,i wantto do a maser degree in technical line tell me about the courses ol
Dear,

I don't know why you want to go in technical field from commerce line. Its not so simple. You are asking to change a complete field which is a very drastic change.
Masters in technical is not so easy even for technical graduates like B.tech and B.E so its not even possible for you to go for masters in technical after your graduation from commerce field.

I think you need to think about it again. You can grow in your field after doing masters degree like MBA. MBA is now opted by many technical graduates also for better job opportunity and salary options. So don't go for something which is not even made for you.
Better to grow in your own field.

Best of luck!
11th May 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters degree in Technical Line while pursuing final year of B.Com?

I disconnected my studies after inter & now pursuing BA from OU . MY age is 32 & I am very much interested in strengthening my career. I want to know what technical courses r helpful to me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?