19th December 2013, 04:42 PM
pal aarti

What can I do after passing 12th banking exam?

can i do after 12Th banking exam...please send to me the details

11th May 2014, 03:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What can I do after passing 12th banking exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pal aarti View Post
can i do after 12Th banking exam...please send to me the details
If you're aspiring to participate in banking examination then you should be qualified in bachelor degree course from registered university. After completing bachelor degree course you may participate in Bank like, Entrance examinations like, SBI PO, IBPS PO/Clerk Examination. Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification with pass is required qualification in order to apply for Banking Examination. However, being a 12th standard student you may participate in SBI Clerk Examination. But, you have to secure minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th standard to be eligible for SBI Clerk Examination. The Applicant age should be minimum 18 years to 28 years and relaxation will be applicable for sc/st and obc category candidates. The Important notification regarding the examination will be published through Official website of SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?