21st February 2012, 04:16 PM

Can distance MBA program in health management offered by Sikkim Manipal university make me switch my career to hospital sector from NGO development sector?

I am Prathap working in NGO as Programe Manager past 1 year.I started my career in health sector and I continued my profession in the same. I have about 5 years experience I HIV/Aids sector. Now I am doing my MBA in Health Care Services through distance education in Sikkim Manipal University. Is this course help me to go further hospital sector or I can continue in developmental sector?
Kindly guide me.
Thanking you
Prathap.m

1. Can I get good Job in private sector after completion of M.Com from Burdwan University and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  2. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  3. Which university is better between Sikkim Manipal, Amity and Symbiosis for MBA for working professional?
  4. How to get a job in mining sector after completing BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University
  5. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
  6. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  8. In which sector can I apply for a job after graduating in B.A and completing MBA in Project Management from SMU?
  9. Should I switch from Sikkim Manipal University to Punjab University?
  10. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  11. Does Sikkim Manipal distance learning university provide only MBA degree?
  12. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  13. Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?
  14. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Jobs after MBA in Operation Management?
  18. Essential courses to make career in NGO? -- [New]
28th July 2012, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Can distance MBA program in health management offered by Sikkim Manipal university make me switch my career to hospital sector from NGO development sector?

I am from Nepal. I have recently joined MBA in Healthcare Services from Sikkim Manipal university. I want to know whether I will be eligible for PHd or MPhil or MPH in regular course from the best institutions of Nepal or India. I have heard that I cannot apply for further education eg. MPH (in institutions where master degree is necessary ) or Phd. I want you vraluable suggestion......

-Gautam
11th February 2014, 09:04 PM

Default Re: Can distance MBA program in health management offered by Sikkim Manipal university make me switch my career to hospital sector from NGO development sector?

i have completed my graduation in BSc nursing..and as their a bit financial crisis..i thougt of doing distance eduaction MBA in health care services from sikkim manipal university. I am very much confused thinking will a good paid job after doing this course. Please suggest me should i continue... As i cant take risk. Please help me
30th April 2015, 10:25 AM

ihave completed myBpharm in 2014 but some problem m not continued my study like m.pharm..but i thougt of doing distance education mba in (HR) healthcare service..please suggest me should i continue from skm..and session nd fee structure...