29th July 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?

i am completed b pharmacy , i want to do mba is there is any entrance exam to get admission

15th June 2016, 08:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBA course.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university in any discipline with minimum 50%.

So, after qualifying in examination eligible for admission in course. Some of entrance exam to get admission in course is :-

CAT.
MAT.
XAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?