10th November 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer engineering

I have completed my diploma in computer engineering, i want to do MBA whether i am eligible for it.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer engineering
  2. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  3. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  4. Which course is useful for me in computer engineering after completing my diploma in computer engineering? I have scored 80% in diploma
  5. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  6. Career and courses doubt after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  7. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  8. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  9. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  12. What is the scope after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MBA in HR after Diploma in computer engineering and 12th standard?
  14. Cutoff marks required after completing diploma in computer engineering in computer branch
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Psychiatrist course after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  16. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Direct second admission in electrical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
21st March 2013, 10:56 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer engineering

hi,

You are not eligible to do MBA as you are the Diploma holder.You need to have Bachelor Degree.

Minimum Criteria is that you should score minimum of 50 percent of passing marks in degree graduation and if you are SC/ST 45 percent of passing marks in Degree/graduation

Only possibility is that you need to complete your graduation with 50% os passing marks and than you can apply for MBA.

All the Best............................
18th April 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer engineering

i want to do some big degree after computer engg. diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?