30th July 2013, 05:54 PM
nickds13

Am I eligible to get admission in BCA after completing diploma CS from IETE

Am i eligible to get admission in BCA after completing diploma cs from IETE

22nd April 2014, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BCA after completing diploma CS from IETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickds13 View Post
No you’re not eligible to apply for BCA course after completing Diploma course. Only bachelor degree course with mathematics subject are eligible to apply for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applicant. The duration of the course is three years and the course is divided into six semester.

To Join in BCA Course than you have satisfy the below eligibility criteria,

Applicant should be passed in 12th Standard (or) Higher Secondary Examination from any State board from recognized university.
Applicant should be score at least 50% in your graduation.
Applicant should have studied Maths in your 12th standard .

Some Colleges may give admission for BCA Course without Mathematics also. But, most of the colleges give first preference to the candidate who having mathematics subject 12th standard where compare to commerce stream candidates.

So, we suggest you to complete bachelor degree course with mathematics subject in order to apply for BCA course
9th May 2014, 08:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BCA after completing diploma CS from IETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickds13 View Post
No you’re not eligible to apply for BCA course after completing Diploma course. Only bachelor degree course with mathematics subject are eligible to apply for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applicant. The duration of the course is three years and the course is divided into six semester.

To Join in BCA Course than you have satisfy the below eligibility criteria,

Applicant should be passed in 12th Standard (or) Higher Secondary Examination from any State board from recognized university.
Applicant should be score at least 50% in your graduation.
Applicant should have studied Maths in your 12th standard .

Some Colleges may give admission for BCA Course without Mathematics also. But, most of the colleges give first preference to the candidate who having mathematics subject 12th standard where compare to commerce stream candidates.

So, we suggest you to complete bachelor degree course with mathematics subject in order to apply for BCA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?