29th June 2011, 10:16 PM
Monika Pathania sweet

Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?

Hello myself MONIKA PATHANIA i had passed my 12th class in 2010 with 62% marks and with commerce stream i m willing to do speech therapy course is it possible for a commerce student to study B.sc(speech and hearing) plz reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
30th December 2011, 09:07 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?

you can do speech therapy
it does not depend on your branch
you have eligible percentage
All The Best
1st January 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?

Colleges in Delhi where i could study Speech Therapy????
23rd March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hi! I'm a parent of a 10yr old high functioning autistic boy from Goa. plz let me know if there is any correspondence couse which a parent can do to help my child??
He,s overcome all the behavioural problems, right now facing difficulties in his academics.
14th May 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm a graduate in commerce. i have done b.com (h) , can i do speech therapy course ???
21st July 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the process for speech therapy course after bcom ?
19th May 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Sachin Jadhav ,I am graduate in commerce and completed Diploma in special education [H.I.] can i do speech therapy course ??
21st February 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have completed my BSc nursing and now i would like to do a bachelor or masters course in speech therapy and audiology..is it possible
17th June 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce maths student in plus two can I opt audiology and speech therapy course after plus two without joining b.com?
18th June 2015, 02:06 PM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika Pathania sweet View Post
Hello myself MONIKA PATHANIA i had passed my 12th class in 2010 with 62% marks and with commerce stream i m willing to do speech therapy course is it possible for a commerce student to study B.sc(speech and hearing) plz reply as soon as possible.
Dear friend
You can't do Bsc . speech and therapy course.
Your plus two mark on Physics ,Chemistry and Biology
is must for this course. Bsc means (Bachelor of Science)
So as a commerce student you can't do Bsc . speech and therapy.
25th February 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I am pharm d student can I do speech therapy course?
10th March 2020, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12 th commerce I m interested to do speech and hearing therapy can ii??
27th March 2021, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rijo kjr View Post
Dear friend
You can't do Bsc . speech and therapy course.
Your plus two mark on Physics ,Chemistry and Biology
is must for this course. Bsc means (Bachelor of Science)
So as a commerce student you can't do Bsc . speech and therapy.
No science background is not compulsory to study BASLP . There are colleges they can join without science background . Many western country doesn't consider it as a medical or allied health profession ( for ex: in Australia speech pathologist and audiologist doesn't consider as a health profession, that is the only one profession that doesn't comes under AHPRA . rest all others including Psychology, Radiology, Nursing , Medicine, Dentistry, Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy comes under AHPRA)

In Australia, you can study masters in Audiology , or Master in Speech Pathology even with any degree , but you just have to do some Anatomy and Physiology course. After all it is not that hard to study Audiology and speech pathology when compare to Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and Nursing . Because they study more of Anatomy, Physiology, Medicine, Pharmacology and Surgery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?