7th January 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after passing 12th? Which institute is best for MBA in MP?

I am 12th class student and i live in ujjain (m.p). i want do mba so what should i do.. I mean in which university/institute should i do mba...! In which university/institute best for mba in madhyapradesh....?

27th February 2013, 07:24 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after passing 12th? Which institute is best for MBA in MP?

hi,

No,sorry to say that but you cant after 12th MBA.After 12th you doing BBA and

and then you apply MBA course.first of all you complete BBA graduation course

and then You give entrance exam cat ,mat ,snap ,net etc..

Eligibility for MBA course ::
-->> You need to have done Bachelor`s degree in any of the discipline.

-->> There is NO AGE LIMIT to join in MBA course .

-->> You need to have minimum of 50% in your Bachelor`s Degree.

-->> If you belong to SC/ST then you need to have 45%.

thank you.......................................
28th February 2013, 09:47 AM
Beawar

Default Re: How to do MBA after passing 12th? Which institute is best for MBA in MP?

Dear..

It is good to see your interest towards MBA but it is very unfortunate to tell you that MBA is a post graduate course and you can only go for the course if you have graduation degree of 3 years in your hand and you have stated in your question that you are only 12th pass candidate so you are not at all eligible for the exam.

Eligibility of MBA is as follows :-

1. A candidate must be a graduate
2. Graduation must be done from a recognized university
3. 50% marks in case of General or OBC candidate
4. 45 % marks in case of SC/ST
5. There is no subject barrier and even Science and Arts graduate candidate can also apply for the course.
6. Good communication skills

So dear first of all complete your graduation and after that only you can go for MBA.
Branches in MBA are as follows :-

Finance
Marketing
HR
IT
International business
Retail
Agri business
Hospitality
Pharma
and many more

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
6th May 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is bba?I am doing bcom can i do bba?Is bba and bcom is same?bba is art?
11th May 2014, 12:35 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Being a 12th class student, you should wait for 3 more years in order to be eligible to join MBA course.

Because the minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to join MBA course is by completion of Graduation.

Candidates should score a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation to be eligible to join MBA course.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit to join this course. One can join this course at any age.

So, I suggest you to complete your Graduation first.

Opt for the stream in Graduation in accordance with the specialization that you would like to join in MBA course.

Due to this you will be expert in your subject knowledge and you will be considered at the time of job opportunities.

Once you join Graduation, have good preparation for any of the following Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course like
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

If you want to join MBA directly after completion of 12th class, then you can apply for Integrated MBA course with the duration of 5 years.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?