12th May 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Event Management? From where should I buy the form for Event Management entrance exam?

syllabus of entrance exam of event management...From where should I buy the form for the exam

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG in event management course?
  5. Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?
  6. Which institute to join for Event Management course? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  7. Which subject I can choose after 10th to have a future career in Event management? -- [New]
  8. Need information about the prospects of Event Management field?
  9. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. List the best Event Management courses available in abroad?
  11. How to get a job in Event Management companies?
  12. How to do event management course? Which institutes should I refer?
  13. Can I study Master degree in Event/Hospitality Management after completion of B.Com? List of colleges and minimum percentage required for admission? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?
  15. Best fields of MBA after BSc computer science
  16. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  17. Need information about graduation course in Event Management? Is B.Com enough for admission?
  18. What is the scope in Event Management? What package will i get after MBA in this?
30th July 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Event Management? From where should I buy the form for Event Management entrance exam?

What is the eligibility for d admission in Event Management???
4th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Event Management? From where should I buy the form for Event Management entrance exam?

i am 20 years old and doing my BMS i am in my final year and further want to do my post graduation but for that i have to give entrance test and for any post graduation programme i have intrest in doing creative jobs so in my mind there is a plan that i will take a gap of 1 year and prepare for MH cet exams and meanwhile i will opt for some course in advertising or event management or media communication,then will take admission in MBA or MMS in marketing as i have interest in creative advertising and my next plan is that i can take event management PG programme also but i am not sure whether my parents will allow me to do this or not due to the odd timings this job has
so mam i am very much confused what should i go for i should go with my first plan or the second one or please you can suggest and better plan then mine please suggest i am terribly confused . waiting for your reply eagerly
22nd March 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a student just gave my 12 examinations with pcm by up board i wanna do event management so what should i study to prepare for its entrance exam in any college...kindly help me
20th November 2020, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

which stream to take for event management after 10?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?