13th December 2012, 11:14 PM
srtkannan

How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering

i am kannan completed M.Sc(software engg),i interested in automobile job sir,
how to get automobile job?
willing work automobile company sir.
plz reply me sir.......

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  2. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  3. What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job? -- [New]
  4. When will I get the job after passing MSc in Software Engineering?
  5. Which software is good for me in designing for a job? I have completed diploma in Automobile engineering
  6. How to be an automobile engineer?
  7. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  8. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  9. Automobile Engineering or Software Engineering which is more interesting in profession?
  10. Will I be able to pursue MBA course after completing MSc software engineering
  11. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  12. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  13. What is the scope of mechanical engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Full details about MSc Software Systems(Integrated) course?
  15. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  16. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  17. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  18. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
30th April 2018, 07:01 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering

Completing MSc Software Engineering is the key to work in information technology field and not in automobile sector since your choice of study is not relevant to automobile field , Knowledge in Electronics also will get you a job in automobile sector since most of the modern cars use lot of electronical applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?