26th January 2011, 09:39 PM
p.j089

Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?

I am doing bcs from tilak Maharashtra university. Its a distance education. and i have 68% and 43.33% marks in 10 and 12th Respectively. can i get admission through mat or mh cet for mba cource from pune univercity?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  2. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering after completing BCS from Pune University? Is it necessary to complete 4 years of engineering?
  3. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS
  4. Pursuing regular MBA is possible after doing correspondence B.Com?
  5. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
  6. From where can I do MBA correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in Pune University? I have graduated in BCS from Srtmun university in Latur
  8. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in pune?
  9. How to take admission for BCS in Pune after doing BSc Agriculture
  10. How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?
  11. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
  12. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  13. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  14. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  15. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  16. Which MBA colleges are accepting MAT 2016 score? Scope of MAT in getting good college and salary?
  17. Percentile required in CAT, MAT and XAT to secure MBA(Entrepreneurship) admission in Institute of Business Management and Research, Pune? -- [New]
  18. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
1st February 2011, 12:39 AM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?

yes definetly if u will apply in mat in this month and mhcet is not required,but keep one thing in mind to get good percentile in mat and atleast keep target of 80-90
1st February 2011, 03:13 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?

Dear friend you can get admission into MBA through both MAT/MH-CET... a person who holds a graduate degree or is in the final year of graduation can appear for the above two examinations.. you will get a score and percentile ... based on which you can apply
to the colleges of your choice and gain admission.
Well i would suggest you to prepare well and score high percentile to be able to get good colleges
....affiliated colleges ask for MH_CET score, while autonomous institutes go for MAT
scores.
some colleges conduct their own exams.. like SNAP(Symbiosis),BIMM,(Bharti vidyapith)
beost of luck
21st February 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

is mat score is highly esential to joining mba
28th February 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 72% in 2011 MAT exams. in which government college I can get admission in MBA
13th March 2011, 09:30 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course
yes definetly if u will apply in mat in this month and mhcet is not required,but keep one thing in mind to get good percentile in mat and atleast keep target of 80-90
you can get admission into MBA through both MAT/MH-CET. a person who holds a graduate degree or is in the final year of graduation can appear for the above two examinations.. you will get a score and percentile . based on which you can apply
to the colleges of your choice and gain admission.
would suggest you to prepare well and score high percentile to be able to get good colleges
affiliated colleges ask for MH_CET score, while autonomous institutes go for MAT
scores.
some colleges conduct their own exams.. like SNAP(Symbiosis),BIMM,(Bharti vidyapith)

good luck
25th March 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

what subject or topics are added to MBA entrance after BCS?
23rd April 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

hi can i get admission for mba biotech course at pune university through MHTCET marks alone? Is it a PGDM course? And does it have a good scope in future?
24th April 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 50marks and 47.6%icle can get good college from pune or mumbai........
2nd May 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I am MSc biotechnology student, i got 51 marks in MH cet can i get admission to MBA in pune?
14th May 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate in commerce in the year 2005.Am i eligible for MAT exam?Is there any criteria of age limit?i am very much passionate for MBA.
24th July 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is annamali university bba eligible to take admission for unipune mba?
11th August 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 49.45% in bcom so can i do MBA from good colleges pls help
22nd October 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

SIR..CAN I GET ADMISSION IN SYMBIOSIS THROUGH MAT.
MY COMPOSITE SCORE IS 575/800..

PLEASE TELL ME....
10th January 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

does mba frm annamalai distance univ. Eligible fr maharashtra govt. Contractual Jobs ?
10th January 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from Bihar ,Now i am studying (BBM) in Bangalore from past one and half year,Can I give CETbangalore exam to get admission.........PLEASE TELL ME............
3rd August 2013, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my 3 years poly.diploma through MSBTE.after that i took admission in punjab technical uni.(DISTANCE COURSE) For BBA 2nd year.after completion of bba can i take admission in pune univercity for MBA.
11th August 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for MBA through base of 12th marks???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?