19th June 2012, 01:23 AM
SAI RAM G

How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?

i want to study abroad i m doing bpahrma ,,,,i want to do mba from there but wan t scolarship to do it,,plzz tell me about the scholr ship tests

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  4. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  5. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  6. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  7. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  10. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  11. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  12. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  13. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  14. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  15. How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?
  16. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  17. Possibility and scope of study MBA(IT) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  18. How to study in abroad after doing commerce?
19th June 2012, 07:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?

There is no special scholarship test. For admission to MBA course abroad you have to submit GMAT score. In countries like US, Australia TOEFL or IELTS score is also required. While submitting your test scores you will also have to submit a statement of purpose and also documents supporting your qualification. The university shall decide based on all the documents submitted. Scholarship is offered to those who have good academic record and good score in the tests.
20th July 2012, 09:51 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

There is no special scholarship test. For admission to MBA course abroad you have to submit GMAT score. In countries like US, Australia TOEFL or IELTS score is also required. While submitting your test scores you will also have to submit a statement of purpose and also documents supporting your qualification.

ALL THE BEST
26th December 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i,m in bcom final year,i want to do mba in abroad after b.com.plz tell me best university and cost of living
14th February 2016, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mba from abroad kindly tell me eligibility criteria for mba admission,I have scored 52% marks in bba.
9th March 2016, 11:02 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Yes , you can do MBA and receive scholarship too from your college .
-> Appear in GMAT or TOEFL , GRE entrance exams for doing masters in foreign counties .
-> Based on your rank you will be selected in some specific college followed by based on your performance scholarship allotment is there . So you need to perform well in your academics .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?