11th August 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How much money do I need to go abroad? What can I do to study MS in abroad with less amount?

how much money need to go abroad? And what can i do to study MS in abroad with less amount

10th August 2015, 01:52 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much money do I need to go abroad? What can I do to study MS in abroad with less amount?

See, you can get scholarship only after clearing some or the other exam.
Other ways of securing scholarships are the private funding agencies.

But if i discuss the most preferred way through which the students go abroad for their MS is the GRE exam. clearing this exam will fetch you both good scholarships for your expense and universities also.

So, let us discuss about the exam.
There is no specific eligibility criterion for GRE. However, various universities that accept GRE scores have their own criteria of admission.

The exam pattern for that is-
1) Analytical Writing(One section with two separately timed tasks)

Task 1 - Analyse an Issue- 30 mins
Task 2 - Analyse an Argument task- 30 mins

2) Verbal Reasoning (Two sections)

20 questions per section- 30 mins each

3) Unscored -
This section will not be declared explicitly and can appear in any order after Analytical Writing section. Questions in this section are being tried out either for possible use in future tests or to ensure that scores on new editions of the test are comparable to scores from earlier editions.

4) Research-
This section will be declared explicitly and, if included, will appear at the end of the test instead of the Unscored section. Questions in this section are included for ETS research purposes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?