23rd March 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?

Hi
I have completed my under graduation in
commerce (b.com) and I want to know that
studying MBA in Abroad is a good choice?
Which stream is best to take in MBA?
Thank You!

31st March 2015, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?

Yes, it is a good choice to pursue MBA in abroad. This is because the top institutes are in abroad and the exposure and job scope is better in the foreign institutes provided you get admission in a good institute.

There are various streams in MBA - finance, consulting, Business Management, HR, IT and Telecom, etc. In the first year you will taught various streams of MBA and in the second year you need to choose your major and minor. So after studying first year decide the stream as per your current situation at that time. For some institutes, you need to decide and apply at the time of admission. So to tackle that situation do the following.

- Read about every stream which are in option.
- Try to figure out the needs of each stream and match it with your strength and weakness and decide accordingly.
- Also take into account the reputation of the institute in the concerned field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?