10th July 2012, 01:45 PM
sai krishna pavan

How to do MBA if my financial status is bad? I have completed B.Tech with 87.5% in ECE

i completed my b.tech with 87.5% in ece. i am intrested to do mba but due to my financial status i need a job, though i got job in campus placements the salary was not sufficient and even companu wasn't a reputed one. so kindly offer the information about good job. i expect atleast 10 lakhs package per annum

20th September 2012, 06:05 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MBA if my financial status is bad? I have completed B.Tech with 87.5% in ECE

You have scored very good marks in your B.Tech and if you have good academic record throughout your academic career than you would surly land up in good job.

You want to do MBA and your financial condition is not good.

Yes it is true that Reputed B-School charge huge Fee Structure from their candidates and many can not effort that but their is a option for students like you if you continue your job.

There is option of doing Part -time MBA that 's so from good institute.

All the Reputed MBA colleges also offer Part - time MBA But they expect 2 to 10 years work experience from the candidate

These Institutions conduct Entrance Examination and their fee Structure is less and have reputation in market also .

If you fulfill the Eligibility Criteria than you can enroll in these B-School and can get the expected salary packages.

BEST PART-TIME/EXECUTIVE MBA INSTITUTE

IIM Bangalore
IIM Calcutta
IIM Lucknow
(FMS) UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
Jamanalal Bajaj Institute of Management studies (JBIMS)
XLRI Jamshedpur
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – IIFT
Indian School of Business ISB Hyderabad

You can also have the option of appearing in Govt Examination which are conduct to recruit the engineers in various Govt Department like

Indian Engineering Services
Defense Services Examination

As ECE Engineers You can also work in Public Sector Units.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?