26th August 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue PG in MBA or M.Tech? I have completed my UG in ECE

I have completed my under graduate course in ECE. Now i have a dilemma to pursue my post graduation in MBA or MTech. please help me out that which one is better to pursue for my future and which one is beneficial.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student?
  2. For which branches are ECE students eligible in IITs for M.Tech? Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in IITs?
  3. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  4. How to join M.Tech course having completed BE in ECE in the year of 2009?
  5. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  6. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  7. Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?
  8. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  9. Will there be any fields in MBA related to ECE that help to open own business? Will there be any further ways of starting a Company in ECE field if I take MBA in Telecom?
  10. How to pursue MBA after completing 4 years in software company?
  11. Which course is better for me between M.Tech and MBA after the completion of BE in Information Science?
  12. How should I pursue MBA after completing B.A with 47% marks
  13. Is M.Tech good after B.Tech in ECE? Or better to do some other Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  15. List of colleges which offers MBA without TANCET for B.E.(ECE) student? -- [New]
  16. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  17. How to join MBA after B.Tech? I have completed B.Tech ECE and interested in doing MBA
  18. How can I pursue MBA after completing BCA?
13th March 2014, 08:09 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to pursue PG in MBA or M.Tech? I have completed my UG in ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my under graduate course in ECE. Now i have a dilemma to pursue my post graduation in MBA or MTech. please help me out that which one is better to pursue for my future and which one is beneficial.
Both the M.Tech as well as MBA course having good scope. You can choose the course based on you're future aspiration and Interest. To get a good salary, then it is important to have good conceptual knowledge.

-If You're Interested research (or) Technology field then you may pursue for then M.Tech course. To get admission for M.Tech course you must qualified in GATE Entrance Examination.

-If you're Interested in Management field (or) Work Industry then you may apply for MBA course. To get admission forMBA course you must qualified in CAT/MAT/XAT etc.. Entrance Examination.

After choosing the course you have to get admission in reputed college and you need to qualified in Entrance Examination in order to get admission in reputed Institutions accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?