21st February 2010, 09:41 PM
rutvik

Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?

I want to apply for MH CET ENGG . my birth place is Pune Maharashtra. Primary education also from Pune. Presently i am studing in cbse Goa State. My mothers domicile of Maharashtra is available. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate under General Category ? What documents are required ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  2. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  3. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  4. Can a student of CBSE whose father is central government employee appear in MH CET 2016?
  5. Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state?
  7. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  8. Procedure for admission as kashmiri migrant in MHCT?
  9. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  10. Marks of MHT CET of last candidate admitted to BAMS course in Maharashtra state?
  11. Whether AIPMT be taken over NEET? When its application will be released? Possibility to appear in both CET and AIPMT to get Medical admission throughout the country? -- [New]
  12. In which quota I will be considered while applying for MH CET? I am US born and have US passport and PIO card and I have done my 10th and 12th from Maharashtra. My parents are Indian citizens
  13. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  14. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  15. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?
  17. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  18. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
23rd February 2010, 02:23 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?

yes, do not worry you wil be considered as a maharashtra candidate and hence you can apply for the exam as you according to your parents domicile you will also have the domicile of maharashtra or i hope you have already studied for above 7 years in maharashtra so you just need your marksheets which will be a evidience of your study in maharashtra for over 7 years and hence you will be eligible for the exams.....

all the best & good luck....
bye take care...
23rd February 2010, 05:01 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?

you contact
Mumbai-400001, Ph: 022-22626853, 22626854, Fax: 022-2269007,
CET will be held on Thursday, 6th May 2010.
Application Forms will be coming out Shortly.
forms are available on this website www.dmer.org...
good luck..
23rd February 2010, 02:09 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
you will be considered as a domicile of the maharastra ,it does not matter that from where you will do your schooling,
you are eligible and
you can apply.
ok
good luck
27th February 2010, 06:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if you have a domecile of maharastra, then you are eligible for that, it not a issue whether you have done your schooling. dont worry you are eligible and apply for this exams.
28th June 2010, 12:00 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

As your schooling is from Maharashtra, and your mother has a domicile of the state, i don't think there will be any problem regarding your eligibility for MH-CET exam.

So don't worry. You can sit for the exam.

Good luck!
6th July 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

if i have passed 10th and 12th in maharashtra and i am leaving here from last 5years
then
whether i will be able to create domicile certificate or not?
29th January 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i am serving in indian navy (defence service) a transferable service, I came on permanent transfer in mumbai in jul 2010 my son qualified 10 2 (pcmb) from kv ii naval base kochi kerala last year and preparing for mh cet, whether my son will be considered for maharastra state candidate for mh cet engg exam. bl sharma
30th January 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have completed my HSC board in Karnataka university and i have completed my graduation at pune university.I have been born and bought up in karnataka and completed my ssc from karnataka university.So when i am appling for mah-mba-cet which candidate status do i get i,e status of Maharastra or outside maharastra candidate status.Please kindly reply me soon.
31st January 2011, 06:27 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend......
according to me you will be considered as the Maharashtra state candidate for the MH CET engineering exam ......
and you will be even eligible for the reservation in the MH CET entrance exam ......

so best of luck study well.....
31st January 2011, 06:29 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend......
according to me you will be considered as the Maharashtra state candidate for the MH CET engineering exam ......
and you will be even eligible for the reservation in the MH CET entrance exam ......

so best of luck study well.....
2nd February 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

We (Mother & Father )are from Maharashtra state and at present staying in gulf for work. Our childrens are studying in Gulf in CBSE syllabus. After completing their X & XII from Gulf, are they eligle for MH CET examination? and my second question In which quota they will be consier? I mean normal quota or NRI quota. My last question is there is any difference in fees structure for these two quotas
19th February 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a Student from Madhya Pradesh, will I be able to give MH CET.
9th November 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i have studied in gujarat till 10th std. i hav done my 12th and graduation from mumbai. will i be considered a maharashtra state candidate for MH CET exam?
23rd November 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I live in m.p and study here now , i want to give the mhcet , can i give the mhcet
14th June 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a pune university student in maharashtra.will i get any benefit of being a pune university student for admission in maharashtra medical colleges by all india medical cet
1st January 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of cbse board from indore and want to appear in mhscet exam. can i appear?? and wat r the requirment to get domicil
16th May 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I have given my mht-cet which was scheduled today. But a friend of mine told me that a domicile certificate has to be presented while getting an admission to collge. I was born and brought up in surat(gujarat) and my family has been staying there since last 25 years. But my mom and dad were born and brought up in mumbai itself. Recently we have shifted to mumbai since last year! Please help me what further steps should be taken!! Please reply if there's anything helpful asap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?