11th February 2013, 07:06 PM
shree raksha b jois

How to do MBA in IIMB after doing CA in ICAI?

Hi,
I am doing my CA in ICAI and has completed my b'com in Bangalore university i wish to do MBA in IIMB can anyone please guide me through this.
will doing b'com in university count for applying.

30th November 2016, 09:02 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA in IIMB after doing CA in ICAI?

IIM stand for Indian Institute of Management. The admission in Master of Business Administration in IIM is done on basis of score of Common Admission Test. The eligibility criteria for CAT is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for CAT exam.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for CAT exam.

If you have 50% or more marks in Bachelor of commerce then you can apply for CAT exam and crack it to get admission in IIM B. Last year trends show that 100 percentile in CAT exam is required to get admission in top Indian Institute of Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?