6th January 2011, 03:19 PM

Tips to prepare for Indian Forest Services Examination after M.Sc. in Biochemistry

Respected sir/Madam,

I am kalyani doing my M.sc in Biochemistry. I am very interested to attempt indian forest services UPSC. I don't have any information about how I have to prepare for that exam.I thought of taking coaching.Will you please guide me howI have face this exam.

Thanking you,

yours sincerely,

kalyani.m

5th February 2011, 08:16 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Tips to prepare for Indian Forest Services Examination after M.Sc. in Biochemistry

mostly u have to study more theory to clear u r basic concepts. there r loy of magazines like competition refresher and so many in which previous years papers are being given.practice hard and just be patient and confident .
6th February 2011, 02:15 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to prepare for Indian Forest Services Examination after M.Sc. in Biochemistry

You have not mentioned your subject at graduation. To appear for Indian Forest Service examination, you need to be graduate in any of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Statistics, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Geology or Agriculture, Forestry, Engineering. You can have a look at the subjects of your graduation and decide accordingly.
16th February 2011, 05:40 PM
senbagarani.renganathan
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Tips to prepare for Indian Forest Services Examination after M.Sc. in Biochemistry

Hi u should study botany for this exam like anatomy , taxonomy etc
21st June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

for agriculture optional paper reference books
21st August 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,madam
i had done B.Tech in biotechnology & i want to attempt for IFS exam..Am i eligible to do it..please suggest.
14th December 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam,
I am Sarswati Sewa did my B.Sc. I am very interested to attempt indian forest services UPSC.

I don't have any information about how I have to prepare for that exam.Will you please guide me?
4th May 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i have done BSC in PCM then MSC in Math so which 2 option i chose for this IFS exam.
12th May 2012, 06:47 PM
stlawrence

Its good that you have taken admission in th DU university in a good college ,Now for DU courses the fees are already too less ,so here its difficult to get scholarship ,but if you have critical case then you can apply for the University in written ,stating your problem and requesting for reducing the fees.

Read: Can I get any scholarships after completing class 12th from CBSE Board with 85.6%? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/can-i-get-any-scholarships-after-completing-class-12th-cbse-board-85-6%25-12454.html#ixzz1uenwU7mm
12th May 2012, 06:47 PM
rati23dec

you can go for any of these degrees B.Com+M.Com/MBA
B.Sc+Msc/MBA
BCA+MCA/MBA
CA
CS
ICWAI
ICAI
ICSI
BBA+MBA

Read more: http://jobsrecruitments.com/what-can-i-do-after-12th-commerce-better-future-1691.html#ixzz1uenNoK6O
12th May 2012, 06:50 PM
edr_fdr

ou can get scholarship because your % are god enough.
but it depends upon the colleges whether you'll get scholarship or not.
there are some exams through which you can get scholarship, such exams are conducted by government.

good luck,..
Hello friend ,

Your percentage quite good and you can get appropriate scholarship for that you have to contact your college DU for details about different scholarship programs.
You can also approach local government offices for finding the different scholarship schemes.
There are many schemes at district level and zone level from which you can benefit.

Best of Luck...!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?