6th November 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Guidance regarding Ph.D Entrance Exam for Physics? Model Question Papers for this?

hi sir i want guidance for phd entrance exam in physics and some of model question and answer paper

7th January 2012, 05:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance regarding Ph.D Entrance Exam for Physics? Model Question Papers for this?

Several institution provide the Ph.D programme in Physics and as you have not mentioned the name of the institution so its not possible to provide you with model question papers as it varies for each institution. To pursue the Ph.D program the minimum eligibility required is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree in Physics or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Candidates seeking admission have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution followed by a seminar for the successful candidates. On the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme in the relevant subject. Its advisable that you take some expert guidance from the institution from where you wish to pursue the programme so that it will be easier for you to understand the needs and requirements for the entrance test.
4th March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance regarding Ph.D Entrance Exam for Physics? Model Question Papers for this?

i wanted model question papers of PhD entrance test in physics of maharaja sayajirao university of baroda gujarat.
19th June 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for ph.d physics in jnu
3rd September 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

gd evng sir.I have done MSc in Physics in 2011.my age is 27.age limit for BARC entrance exam is 26.Is there also age limit for Phd through JRF in BARC?
Is there any other opportunity to get job in field of physics in BARC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?