14th September 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA with M.Com?

good evening sir/madam

if i do mba and mcom both ...is it valuable r not....i want to do mba with mcom is it possible

Qureshi

15th September 2013, 05:59 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA with M.Com?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.
M.Com stands for Master of Commerce

Both these courses are Post Graduation level Commerce related courses with the duration of 2 years.

You can do any of the course between the two or you can do both the courses also as per your interest.

But my suggestion would be to do MBA course if you want to complete only one course.

If you want to join and complete both the courses at a time, then I suggest you
-MBA in full time mode
-M.Com in part time mode

The reason why I am telling like this is, there are good number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course than M.Com course.

So, if you do MBA course in full time, there is a chance
-to gain more subject knowledge
-to build up communication skills
-to know the business scenarios
-to know the industry trends
-to have active participation in various management events.

This makes you to perform well in the selection procedure and to get the job easily.

The qualification of M.Com course will be an added advantage for you.

You can also try for job opportunities on the basis of M.Com course if you are very much interested in that.

In order to get admission for MBA course, you have to crack any of the following Entrance Exams,
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

You should have completed your Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

So, have good preparation for any of the above mentioned exams and crack it and try to get admission for MBA course in a top college so that you will get job easily.

Wish you all the best.
15th September 2013, 10:54 AM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: How to do MBA with M.Com?

Hello Friend,

1.If you want to complete your MBA after your current studies as you have completed M.Com so that to apply for MBA you need to have only a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. with at least 50% marks and if you are in SC or ST then you need to have only 45% marks in your graduation

3.If you want to complete your MBA through correspondence mode then you should go for IGNOU or Sikkim Manipal University and must prepare for either CAT or MAT or XAT or SNAP entrance test and get qualified then you would be eligible to get admission in MBA.

Several Accredited Colleges and Universities Offering Online MBA Programs Some Of The Top MBA Colleges Are:

1.University Of Phoenix Online
2.AIU Online
3.DeVry University Online
4.Kaplan University Online
5.Baker College Online
6.The University Of Liverpool
7.Virginia College Online
8.American Intercontinental University
9.Westwood College Online
10.Everest University Online

All the best
15th September 2013, 11:36 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

There are lots of institutions in India which offer MBA in distance mode.

So if you are interested for a double PG, then you can apply for the course in distance mode so that you can complete both of them.

So select a better institute in your locality and then you can apply for the course.

Thank You,

All the Best.
26th September 2013, 02:34 PM
Einsedu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
good evening sir/madam

if i do mba and mcom both ...is it valuable r not....i want to do mba with mcom is it possible

Qureshi
Yes you can opt for both. But let me tell you, it is not necessary for you to complete MCom, if you want to opt for MBA. As MBA can be opt after graduation. And if you want to opt both, you can. You can complete your MCom, opt for a job and can then go for MBA in distance learning mode. Ofcourse it is valuable to take both the degrees.

Regards,
Einsedu
13th June 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I have completed Bcom Avg 60% I could have interneted in M.Com but have confuess please help which cource is better M.com or MBA
1st July 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

sir I cleared my b.com with 75% and I want to study MBA along with M.com in distance mode. is This possible
1st July 2015, 07:27 AM
momtazz

MBA stand's for Master in Business Administratin,indeed this is a Post Graduate degree.
Here you have mentioned you have completed M.COM then you can do MBA.

Eligibility:-

1. A Graduate or a final year candidate having minimum 55% marks from the recognized University is eligible to give MBA entrance examination like CAT/MAT/XAT to do MBA course.

2.Relaxations are there students' belong to S/C S/T category to obtain minimum 45% marks to clear MBA entrance examination.

3.To do MBA entrance examination there is no age bar a candidate can complete MBA Course whenever he desires to complete MBA course.
1st July 2015, 10:22 AM
sanju0770

Hello,

Even if you get admission in MBA as well as M.Com Simultaneously then also wont get any benefits because the jobs where you will apply after completing you courses will anyways consider only one course and the amount of energy, resources, funds and efforts put by you in the other course will be wasted so I would suggest you to go for any one course out of the two and focus on that particular course only.

Both the courses are of same duration of 2 years but MBA is more valuable and its demand is also very high as compare to M.Com

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?