6th August 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available for engineering in Pune MIT?

hello
this is lata
I wanted to know that how much seats are available for engineering in pune mit & in which branches

2nd February 2012, 05:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats available for engineering in Pune MIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
this is lata
I wanted to know that how much seats are available for engineering in pune mit & in which branches
There are different number of seats for different departments in Engineering for Bachelors and master Degree programs. You should have mentioned that you want to know about the number of seats for Engineering Degree Course for which degree course and department- Mechanical, Computer, or Core engineering etc.

For Bachelor in Engineering the total intake is 90 and For Master in Engineering it is 36 (18+18).

For more information visit:
http://www.mitcoe.edu.in
21st April 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for biotechnology for BE, UNDER MHCET AND OTHER PAYMENT SEAT
31st July 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
myself sanket here i wanted to ask that how much seats are available for f.y engineering for civil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?