23rd May 2013, 01:32 AM
manish g 786

How to do MBA or M.Tech after doing engineering from EC?

sir i have done engineering from ec now i want to do pg tell me i should do mba or mtech if i do mba then which branch i should choose that is mostly require in govt sector

Regard
manish gour

Related Questions:
23rd May 2013, 10:42 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MBA or M.Tech after doing engineering from EC?

Hi,

If you are intrested in higher education in technical education then you have to M.Tech for higher education. as engineer M.Tech is best option for you. there are so many colleges which provide M.Tech degree but GATE exam is best for M.Tech.

You have completed your engineering so you can apply for GATE exam. notification for GATE exam comes in the month of October every year. GATE exam is conducted in second week of February.by scoring good marks in GATE exam you can get chance of M.Tech from IIT college.M.Tech from IIT college is best from M.Tech from any private college.

If you are intrested in management field then you can choose MBA but MBA will be a different field for you.there are so much courses available in MBA like Business,Marketing,Insurance and other so many fields are available you can choose according to your intrest but in M.Tech so much scope is available for you.
24th May 2013, 01:51 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish g 786 View Post
sir i have done engineering from ec now i want to do pg tell me i should do mba or mtech if i do mba then which branch i should choose that is mostly require in govt sector

Regard
manish gour
HI!
Friend this is most common question asked by every Engineer.
I always tell that do what you want.
M.B.A and M.Tech are wast field you have lots of scope in both.

If you want to join Technical field then go for M.Tech.

If you want to join Business Companies then join M.B.A.

If you do nay course for top college you will be able to get top class job.

For admission in top M.B.A college you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by different institute like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> G.M.AT
> R.M.A.T
> X.A.T
> S.N.A.P
etc

For admission in top M.Tech college you have to qualify the entrance exam called as G.A.T.E.

ALL THE BEST!
19th June 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i complete the BE in ec branch but after i can not decide the higher education in M. tech or MBA is best in my carrier so suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?