28th October 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?

hello sir,
I have completed my b.com computers so now i want do my mba frm distance education butall the top universities elgibility needs one year experience which i dont have so let me knw, do really experience matters,i want to do my mba frm manipal university cant i do with out experience...nd if i can plz let me knw the fee structure nd procedure, and even let me knw the best universities for distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  2. Can I fill up private form of B.A after passing 12th 7 years back?
  3. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  4. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  5. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
  6. How may i join B.Ed(distance education) from Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  11. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  12. Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA in distance learning education?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  17. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  18. Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?
22nd January 2012, 11:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?

For pursuing MBA from Manipal university you should be graduates with 50% marks in aggregate .The Admission in MBA are based on all India Management Tests like MAT, GMAT, CAT, XAT and candidates are short listed on the basis of marks scored on these given management test. But Final selection are based on the marks secured in Management Test, Group Discussion and Interview.Applications are available at select branches of State bank of India and Syndicate bank.And If you want any information regarding admission process in MBA in this university, Then you visit the official website :-http://www.manipal.edu.Fee structure of this course is as follows:-
First Year Fees - Rs 232000
Second Year Fees - Rs 242000
Total Fees - 474000.
1st November 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?

I HAVE 45%IN GRADUATION.FROM WHERE SHOULD I DO MBA.
16th May 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i did my bba from cv raman univerdity am having 70% agregate but my hometown is banglore i appeard for cmat from mba so will i get admission in manipal
28th May 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

im bds completed student want to do mba can u plz tel me the proseurn fees ss
structure..
my email id is [email protected]
4th November 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS CUT-OFF PERCENTAGE FOR ADDMISSION
7th December 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my bbm ..now I want to do mba from manipul university...how can I enter into this university,is there any separate exam for this university or else from only common entrance examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?