12th February 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in Pune and Hyderabad after passing mechanical engineering

I am mechanical engineering and i also want to do MBA from Pune or Hyderabad with job. Can i do it? What streams would perfect to me in mba?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after passing mechanical engineering
  2. List of top institutions offering MBA through correspondence in Pune or Hyderabad?
  3. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much is the scope for mechanical? I am doing B.E from Pune University
  5. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  6. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  7. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  8. Best colleges for doing M.E in mechanical engineering in Pune? Last date of admission?
  9. How to get admission in Pune after scoring 74.48% in diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How to join MBA in NMIMS after passing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility?
  11. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
  12. Which branch is better for me in MBA after passing final year student in mechanical engineering? I want to do MBA
  13. How to get admission for IInd year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Cutoff list for lsat year of Mechanical Engineering in Pune City and Pune district
  15. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering?
  16. Collegewise cutoff for engineering colleges under Pune University for Mechanical Engineering branch?
  17. Can I get admission in Pune Government College of Engineering in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?
23rd April 2019, 02:46 PM
S4018

Default Re: How to do MBA in Pune and Hyderabad after passing mechanical engineering

Minimum requirement will be a Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline with 50-55% marks (45-50% for reserved categories).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?