12th February 2013, 12:33 PM
nigam akash

How to do MBA after passing mechanical engineering

i am meachanical engineer i also want to do mba with job. plz suggest me perfect mba coures ....in pune and hydrabaad

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after passing mechanical engineering
  2. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  3. How to join MBA in NMIMS after passing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility?
  4. Which branch is better for me in MBA after passing final year student in mechanical engineering? I want to do MBA
  5. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering?
  6. How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?
  7. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  8. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  9. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  11. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to do MBA after doing mechanical engineering?
  14. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  16. Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study MBA after doing mechanical engineering course in India?
  18. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad? -- [New]
28th July 2013, 03:06 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do MBA after passing mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigam akash View Post
i am meachanical engineer i also want to do mba with job. plz suggest me perfect mba coures ....in pune and hydrabaad
Dear Akash !

Its good that you wish to pursue a MBA course for better job prospects. But I wanted you to not to be in hurry to do some MBA course from some college. MBA is not just getting degree. It is passion.

Take some time aim for a good college. Be clear to yourself. Why you want to go for MBA and what good will it bring to you. Doing MBA in some or the other place will only make your hands even worst. So MBA in normal colleges is highly discouraged.

If you are not mentally ready for MBA just take up a job and prove yourself in the chosen field. And then think about MBA to add managerial skills into you. After some years of experience in any of your selected field you will get the interest to managerial positions in the companies of your field.

Then you will know where to do MBA. I am sure by then you will get a clear mind set to do MBA in world top 100 colleges. Be it in foreign countries or in Indian IIMs.

I don't want to discourage you anymore if you are really keen to do MBA this year or next year itself then attempt CAT and other MBA entrance exams choose the best college in your place or better don't confine yourself to a particular place because we may not get every thing right in our premises we need to go there and get benefited.

Some of the good MBA colleges in Hyderabad are

>IMT
>NMIMS
>IPE
>OU Department of Management studies
>Dhruva
>IBS, Shankarpally

In Pune, Symbiosis is the branded college. But be aware all symbiosis are of different quality. Know well before chipping in.

A perfect MBA course is that in which you have natural aptitude. If you like to talk and convince people then marketing is best, if you like to plan things well and make all to follow your plan then operations will be good. If you like big numbers like crores, billions etc. then finance is best. In this way we can simplify. But be sure to do what your mind really likes.

Best regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?