2nd October 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA shipping and logistics after doing BCA final year

Hello... i need some guidlines please.... i m doin my BCA final year... i planning to do mba shipping nd logistics.. is it a good idea to go with.. m i choosing a right path... please help me

4th October 2015, 03:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA shipping and logistics after doing BCA final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello... i need some guidlines please.... i m doin my BCA final year... i planning to do mba shipping nd logistics.. is it a good idea to go with.. m i choosing a right path... please help me
The eligibility to do a MBA in Shipping and logistics is a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from the recognized university. The course is offered by Academy of Maritime Education and Training. You will have to apply here for enrollment. The MBA will qualify you in the trade craft of shipping and logistics. This involves marketing of your service, documentation, handling of cargo, customs formalities and clearance, and banking. This is a vast area of activity. So the MBA graduate will learn a lot by practical experience in a company engaged in shipping and logistics. In India there are numerous indigenous and Multinational Companies engaged in this business. This is a very hot and competitive area of business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?