18th September 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Indian Institute of Logistics in Chennai is a better college for MBA?

i'm completing my BBA degree in this year...i like to join for MBA in.logudtics and shipping....is the Indian Instistute of Logistics in chennais is a better college for doing MBA.

20th September 2014, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian Institute of Logistics in Chennai is a better college for MBA?

Yes, the Indian Institute of Logistics which is located in Chennai offers excellent MBA courses, it is the best option for choosing the college to pursue the MBA course. The institute offers the MBA programs in the following courses :-
1.Logistics & Shipping
2.Logistics & Port Operations

To get admission in the Indian Institute of Logistics, you need to satisfy the following requirements :-

1.You must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.

2.You need to appear and qualify in the Oral Aptitude Test (OAT), which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Logistics (IIL).

3.If you are a graduate having CAT/MAT score, then you are exempted from appearing the OAT.

4.You should have effective communication skill in English language.

The duration of the MBA course in Indian Institute of Logistics is of 24 Months including 3 months Industrial Internship Program (IIP) and 3 months project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?