12th April 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?

How cain i get qualified for mnc interviews with less than 60% academic profile? how cain i get quaified for mnc interviews with less than 60% academic profile?

15th April 2014, 12:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?

You mentioned that you want to know about how to qualify MNC ( Multinational companies) interview as you have secured below 60 percentage of marks in your academic career. Now I am going to clear about your confusion what you have questions in the above.

I am sorry to say you that you can not apply MNC ( Multinational companies) interview because MNC ( Multinational companies) interview can not take those candidates who have scored below 75 percentage of their academic career initially like fresher student. So don't worry to get a job in MNC ( Multinational companies) companies because they take two types of candidates like one who have scored below 75 percentage of their academic career or other one who have gained their experienced in other branded companies which are present in India.

My suggestion is for you that if you are continuing your study then try to secured 85 percentage minimum if you are passed in your academic career then you try to other branded companies for your experienced so that you can apply MNC companies are like
Reliance
Amul
Concast steel
Volvo
Ashok infra pvt

Or many companies are in India which is helps to for getting job in MNC ( Multinational companies) .
27th February 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech in (CSE) with 1 year backlog.I scored 57.35% aggregate .I got 91% marks in 10 ,86% in 12th.Now I m doing course from CDAC ,Pune .I passed out in year 2014 .Can I get a good job .I have good command over programming.
27th September 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am mca final year student and I scored 80% in MCA 1ST and 2nd year ,58% in B.sc (physics,maths, chemistry),81% in 12th and 77% in 10th .So, Can I get the job in multinational compnies ?
12th April 2021, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I have got a 59.6 % in intermediate, 73%in 10th.b.tech69.6% . So, can i get the job in multinaational companies?
4th May 2021, 06:32 PM
Khushpreet_singh

You can be eligible for MNC companies if your academic qualification is less then 60%. Aparts from academics you have to work on other skills. For example-
1) Communication and Interpersonal skills.
2) Industrial Trainings.
3) Software Trainings.
Take the certificates of these things and mention it on your resume. These skills will help to get a job in MNC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?