8th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college

Hi all......
I need to know about the Government jobs like BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc...... When will these exams come....... I am B.E passed out in....... And working as Lecturer in Polytechnic college..... Please anyone guide us to improve my carrier....Please.... Please.....

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  4. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic? -- [New]
  6. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  7. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  8. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  11. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  12. How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  13. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  16. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  18. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
13th April 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college

sir/madam,

this is Ashwin Prabhu doing mech final yr B.E...... me interested inteaching line.... wat is the procedure to approach private polytechnic colleges.... if any 1 knws .. gide me in correct path :)

this is my mail id : [email protected]
contact no : 8807774713
10th June 2012, 11:31 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I apply for government jobs in BSNL, RRB, ISRO etc? I have done B.E. (ECE) and working as a lecturer in polytechnic college

firstly check that is there recruitment in that college if yes then fill up the form for the recruitment.if your number comes then you will call for an interview if you clear in interview then you will definitely get a job in polytechnic college.
eligibility is that you have post-graduation plus some experience.
17th June 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam.
i am jayalakshmi.i did B.E(ece),2012 pass out.i am interested in teaching line.how to apply for lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges?
please.....
my email id:[email protected]
ph:9566067432
28th June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in isro after Completing poltechnic with ECE?
11th September 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i completed BE(ece) in 2012 .how can apply lecturing job in govt polytechnic college.......
25th September 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed B.Sc Mathematics and have had a working experience of about 7 years in Telecom Industry. After my marriage and since I moved to out of station I could not continue working. I am interested to work for BSNL as it falls under my experience field. My last grade was Team Leader handling Customer Outbound calls. I am living in Vellore now. Can you guide me regarding this?
3rd January 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

hello,
sir/madam

I am pursuring b.tech in cse ,how can i apply for govt job in bsnl?
3rd January 2013, 12:40 PM
fight1

ISRO is the Indian scientist Research institute for which hire the job posts of engineering / scienstist students for the technical assistant job posts.

Eligibility for the IRSO entrance exam:
you should be passed the engineering degree / M.SC with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university.

Your age must be between the 21 to 30 years .
realaxation of age as per government rules.

The gross salary offered by ISRO for these Scientist/Engineers positions is in pay-scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay). The gross monthly salary with this pay-scale is aproximately approximately Rs.30,450/- p.m.

For more information you can visit/.isro.gov.in
12th February 2013, 08:25 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

firstly check that is there recruitment in that college if yes then fill up the form for the recruitment.if your number comes then you will call for an interview if you clear in interview then you will definitely get a job in polytechnic college.
eligibility is that you have post-graduation plus some experience.

Gv73lH
8th June 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Hai iam praveen now iam studing in polytechnic6sem(computer science) i have two douts
.after completion of diploma in cme i want change my branch it is posible?
.any govt jobs are having with diploma (cme)?
plz guide me.
plz guide me
mbphno:9951661159
5th September 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

iam pursuing diploma 6th semester after completion of diploma .i want to do govt job in any sector?what can i do for the getting job please guide me
21st November 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I AM PASS POLYTECHNIC(ECE).CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR LECTURER IN GOVT POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
27th November 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM PASS B/TECH(EIE).CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR LECTURER IN GOVT POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?