12th April 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?

I have completed B.Com , M.Com & MBA Finance and i have 10 years of work experience ( MNC ) currently i am working. My childhood aim is to become a teacher. I have decided to enrol for B.Ed. What would be my career in future ?

Kindly update your comments via my personal mail id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Accounting Field while in final year BSc Physics student?
  2. Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience?
  3. Am i eligible for IT jobs after scoring 59.6% in B.Tech
  4. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  5. Can I get in any company after scoring 82% in class 10th and more than 67% in B.Tech
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing PG in commerce and with 4 years of experience in MNC's(31 years old)?
  7. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  8. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  9. Which are the different branches in MBA? Which specialization should an employee choose having 1.5 years experience of working in MNC?
  10. Can I join MNC after having 2 years experience as Software Programmer?
  11. Will I get a good job after scoring 57% in CSE final year engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  13. Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?
  14. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  15. Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?
  16. How to take admission in B.Ed in IGNOU with 40% marks in B.A?
  17. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  18. How to join teaching field after completing M.Tech? I have 2 years of experience in MNC

15th April 2014, 04:38 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?

It would have been good if you have started the B.Ed course after M.Com itself because MBA will not have any weightage on being a teacher. Anyways it's always good to learn more so no worries.

Again having 10 years of work experience will do good if you continue in the same field rather than trying to shift your job completely but since it's your long term goal in life you can change but you need to work hard again from scratch to gain good pay and to get promoted next level.

So, now the choice lies with you. If you want to be settled with your career and have just some good pay and work then you can continue with your present work but if you feel that you are ready to start again in your career path then you can continue doing the B.Ed course and apply for the teaching job and start working hard to reach heights in your teaching career.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?