27th April 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS after doing BSc APB from Babafarid University

Sir, i am doing my bsc apb from babafarid university and want to do mbbs at canada what will be the procedure or want to appear in gre toffel what is exam pocedure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  2. Am i eligible for MSc, APB after doing BSc Nursing
  3. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  4. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  5. List of colleges providing Ph.D with stipend for M.Tech(IT) passed outs? What are the options available after M.Tech?
  6. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  7. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  9. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  10. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam?
  11. How to do MBBS after doing BSc MLT?
  12. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  13. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Physics?
  14. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  15. Is it Possible to do MBBS after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  17. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?