23rd June 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

List of the exams for central government job?

list of exams for central government jobs...please tell me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  2. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. List of the exams for central government job?
  5. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  6. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  10. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  11. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  12. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  13. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job? -- [New]
  14. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  15. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  16. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?
  18. List of government job exams?
27th April 2014, 05:41 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: List of the exams for central government job?

hello,
there are wide range of central govt. jobs on various fields
you can apply for :- banks :- p.o. /clerk
LIC companies
UPSC exams:-IAS/ IPS/ IES/ IFS/ CIVIL SERVICES
SSC CGL
RAILWAYS
and many more etc.........
for further job alerts you may http://www.fresherworld.com http://www.jobalert.com

ALL THE BEST
27th April 2014, 09:52 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the exams for central government job?

Central Government Jobs :-
  • Civil Service Examination
  • Staff Selection Commission
  • Railway Jobs
  • Bank Exams
  • Combined Defence Service Examination
  • National Defence Service Examination
  • SCRA Examination
  • Other Government Examination
  • Sub Inspector Examination
  • Central Armed Police Force Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?