30th January 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA in regular college, Delhi?

sir, i have done my bscit from kuvempu university ,distance education. i want to do mca in regular college,delhi. which college will best for me and what is the eligibility for those college

24th February 2014, 11:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MCA in regular college, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have done my bscit from kuvempu university ,distance education. i want to do mca in regular college,delhi. which college will best for me and what is the eligibility for those college
We appreciate you're aspiring to apply for MCA course. But, It's difficult for you to get admission for MCA coruse in regular after completing B.Sc course through distance education.

It's necessary that the candidate should be complete bachelor degree course in recognized university to get admission for MCA course in regular mode.

MCA stands for (Master of Computer Application) and the duration of the course is for four semester which is divided into eight semester.

Full time Bachelor degree from a recognized University with mathematics as main subject in 12th standard and bachelor degree course) are only eligible for MCA course.

The Admission for MCA course is based on the Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution or University. Most the Institution in India give first preference to the candidate who qualified in Entrance Examination with good marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?