24th December 2011, 08:01 PM
sunilkumar2668

List of Colleges in Delhi for MCA course? Information regarding Entrance Exams for this course?

sir i am doing bca final year from guru gobind singh open university .i want to know about college for MCA in delhi and about their entrance exam..
sir can i shift to regular college.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  2. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  3. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams? -- [New]
  5. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  6. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  7. Is animation good course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  9. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  10. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  11. List of self financing colleges in Delhi or Bangalore in which I can join integrated MCA M.Tech?
  12. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  13. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  14. Admission in MCA colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?
  15. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  16. How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?
  17. List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)?
  18. Cutoff list of best colleges of MBA in Delhi according to the MAT entrance exam?
25th December 2011, 10:10 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: List of Colleges in Delhi for MCA course? Information regarding Entrance Exams for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilkumar2668 View Post
sir i am doing bca final year from guru gobind singh open university .i want to know about college for MCA in delhi and about their entrance exam..

List of Colleges in Delhi for MCA course
There are various colleges in Delhi in which you can apply for the MCA course. Candidates who have completed their graduation in BBA, BCA, B.Tech are only eligible to apply for the MCA course. Below is the list of some top colleges is given in which you can apply:

Apeejay School of Management
Sector VIII, Institutional Area, Dwarka Near CRPF Camp,Delhi – 110075
Phone: 011-25363979, 011-25363980, 011-25364523
Fax: 011-25363985

Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute Of Information Tecnology
Chandiwala Estate, Maa Anandmai Marg, Kalkaji, Delhi
Phone: 011-26382282, 011-26382283

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications & Management
A-4, Paschim Vihar, Rohtak Road, Delhi – 110063
Phone: 011-25275055
Fax: 011-25275055
Email: [email protected]

Chanderprabhu Jain Institute of Management & Technology
223, FIE Patparganj Industrial Estate, Delhi – 110092
Phone: 011-22151177, 011-22152277, 011-22153377
Fax: 011-22150077

Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
Netaji Nagar, Delhi – 110023
Phone: 011-24109821, 011-26116333
Fax: 011-24112923

Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies
Plot No.6 Sec-25, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
Phone: 011-27932742, 011-27934011, 011-27934400
Fax: 011-27934200

Delhi Institute of Higher Education
CC-30, Kalkaji, Opp Nehru Place Bus Terminal, Delhi
Phone: 011-26438845, 011-26474159

Information regarding Entrance Exams for this course
To get admission in MCA colleges of Delhi you have to apply for the JNU ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. The eligibility required for this examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For this entrance examination candidate should have bachelor degree and have 55% marks in graduation. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.
Also a candidate should have Mathematics at Graduation or at +2 levels.

For more information regarding this examination you can contact at the below address
The Assistant registrar (admissions),
Room No. 28, Admission Branch,
Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi-110067
25th December 2011, 10:36 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges in Delhi for MCA course? Information regarding Entrance Exams for this course?

HI DEAR..........
I am providing you a chart from where you can get details list of MCA college & place where it is............

Below is the information of MCA eligibility criteria & entrance exam details...................

Good luck.................
25th December 2011, 12:47 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges in Delhi for MCA course? Information regarding Entrance Exams for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilkumar2668 View Post
MCA Colleges in Delhi :-

University of Delhi

Jawarharlal Nehru University

Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology

Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies

Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management

Delhi Kanada Education Society's Institute

Fore School of Management

Gura Nanak Institute of Management

Indraprastha Institute of Management

Jagan Institute of Management Studies

Jamia Hamdard

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of management

Management education & Research Institute

Rukmini Devi Institute of Management Studies

Sri Fort College of computer Information Technology & Management

Technical Institute of Technology

Sharada Group Institutes

Asian Institute of Management Studies.

Entrance examination :-

Delhi University MCA Examination

Jawarharlal Nehru University MCA examination

IIT - JAM MCA examination

NIT MCA Examination

Eligibility for MCA :-

To apply for MCA,then the candidate need to complete their graduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.

The candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for MCA examination.

M.C.A Stands for Master of Computer Application,it is a post graduation and this course is divided into 6 semesters,duration of course is three years.

To apply for this course,the candidate must have a studied Mathematics at 12th examination.
16th June 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

any one tell me about MCA regular Colleges with delhi university affiliated i complete my bca from mdu university....
12th July 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, I m pursuing BCA from VKS university, ara, bihar. now I want to take admission in delhi for MCA course but I have not given any entrance exam. Please suggest me some best colleges in delhi who take admission without any entrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?