15th December 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for TET exam and what is the eligibility needed for TET

sir can i know how to apply for TET exam ?

And what eligibility would be needed for the TET ?

please Guide me to a Right Path !

27th July 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for TET exam and what is the eligibility needed for TET

if i have 44% in b.ed can i eligible for tet
24th October 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for TET exam and what is the eligibility needed for TET

Sir, I want to fill tet, govt. Of arunachal Pradesh , how to know this we sit ?
25th October 2013, 12:25 PM
naik1234999

Dude your career option is very good. Now a days, due to the dramatical changes in the politics in the AP, had the wonderful carier in the teaching field.

procedure to apply for the TET exam :
1) first you have to wait for the notification of the TET.
2) then apply for the exam through online.

Eligibility :

If you want to apply for the TET exam you must be completed 10+2 and D.Ed or B.Ed . But now its better to complete D.Ed rather than B.Ed because the preference and posts for them is more compare to the B.Ed students now.This is important because 20 % of the marks are consider from here itself and other 80% in the DSC exam.
30th October 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I have done m.a drawing& painting or mba , should I fill the form of tet plz suggest me
20th January 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

BBA ;B.Et student can apply TET ExAM
1st February 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I have 49.8% marks in degree exam .am I eligible for tet
3rd February 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a bca graduate in Punjab Technical University, So can i eligible for (WBSSC) tet 2014 ?
4th February 2014, 01:22 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Friend,
You have not mentioned the state in which you want to apply for the TET examination. TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. Eligibility Criteria for this examination varies with state to state. In some states Graduate People are eligible for appear in the TET examination. The age limit also varies with state to state. In some state the age limit is form 21 years to 40 years.

The notification regarding the TET examination will come on the leading news papers. Keep checking the paper for the notification.

Thank you....
24th February 2014, 11:57 AM
hemlatapawa1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I am living in ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?