21st January 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA regular? Which are the colleges or institutes in New Delhi? Where can I take admission?

I want to do mca regular &so i want u tell me about colleges or institutes in New Delhi where i can take admission .please mention the procedure of admission i mean wheather they are entrance based or direct

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for regular MCA course in Delhi?
  2. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  3. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  4. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  5. What is the admission criteria in B.Ed through affiliated institutes in Delhi?
  6. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  7. Study material for M.C.A entrance examinations -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  9. Universities or colleges for MCA(regular) with good placements after BCA?
  10. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  11. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  12. How to do MCA in regular college, Delhi?
  13. Top 10 institutes which offer MCA course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com regular
  15. Which are the government approved B.Ed universities in which I can apply after securing 65%?
  16. Can I get admission in regular MBA in any university in Delhi after clearing MCA with 1 division and 3rd division in B.Com?
  17. List of Colleges in Delhi for MCA course? Information regarding Entrance Exams for this course?
  18. Will I get admission in MCA in any good college in regular mode after doing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University? Which are the colleges?
3rd August 2012, 12:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MCA regular? Which are the colleges or institutes in New Delhi? Where can I take admission?

Candidates who have completed graduation in BCA, BBA or B.Tech can apply for MCA. Some institutes offer integrated MCA in which candidates can join after their higher secondary education. There is no age limit for this course. Some of the reputed institutes in New Delhi that offer MCA are International Institute of Management, Media and IT, Academy of Business and Engineering Sciences and Hi Tech Institute of Engineering and Technology. Most of the colleges conduct entrance test for the admission procedure. Final selection will be based on the scores obtained in the screening test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?